It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:57 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Page 2 of 3 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: Re: Sunny Sunday !!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:20 am 
POWER POSTER

Good Morning my friends. Thanks for b'fast, Peg. Wow, it's been busy around here this morning.

I woke up, looked at the thermometer on the lanai, and jumped back in the feathers! Brrr. 30 with a 19 feel real temp! :shock: The paper is always late on Sunday, so that totally screws up my day.

So Philly is still on the warpath, huh? Our boys always kept messy rooms .... and always kept their door closed. As long as they were keeping their grades up in school, I didn't harrass them too much.

Well, gotta get busy ... have a good day, see ya later.

Oh, Peg, by the way, you were going to post some pics of your new home.

Advertisement

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:16 am 

Couldn't manage to get Scott to wake up. So Samuel & I watched church in the kitchen while eating breakfast & we didn't have to get bundled up. I hope Scott's not getting sick, he didn't sleep well at all last night. Samuel had baseball try outs yesterday & we spent 3 horrible hours outside waiting in the cold. I thought my hips where frozen, I could barely get in the truck when it was time for us to go. Samuel did pretty well, I guess we will find out later this week how he ranked. His best friend Bobby was far the best on the field. It was so cold I don't know how the boys even managed to do anything. Samuel caught a pop up, it popped out of his glove & hit him right below his eye, beside his nose. All the coaches ran out to him & they stayed circled around him for a long time. It took all I could do not to run out there, finally the circle broke up & he came running to me to get his batting gloves for him to bat. He had the biggest red mark on his face & tons of tears. I told him its okay shake it off & show them how you can smack that ball.

Kimberly

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:25 am 
POWER POSTER

Hey let's not forget the MAJOR component about my problem with the state of BN's room here ladies. If I wasn't going to work in there I wouldn't care. It's easy to say just close the door if you don't have to go in there. But don't ask me to remodel a room I can't even walk in. And this is after 6 weeks of advanced notice and multiple reminders that "after the garage" I was coming to do HER room that SHE wants me to do. It's not like this just sprang up the day before or something. :roll:
OK you may now continue browbeating the ogre. :razz:

I hope Scotts not sick and I hope Sams eye is feeling better Kimberly.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:47 am 
POWER POSTER

Beachbound wrote:
Good Morning PBT,,,it is sunny but very chilly around these parts. Let's start with hot coffee, cocoa and any other hot drink you'd like :grin: I'll add some oatmeal, grits, french toast and pancakes,,,,how's that ;-) ;-)

Not sure what's on tap for today,,,but maybe, just maybe I'll get some pictures hung up in this crib of mine [smilie=icon_3nodding.gif] Good day to all!!

Good COLD, busy morning everyone :mrgreen: Iy is 38 degrees with an expected low of 28, tonight. I'm loving it :cool:

Thanks for the warm breakfast, Peg :razz: I am on my second cup of coffee [smilie=hihi.gif] Felix and I are going to have an early lunch, then go down the road to do some shopping. He wants to go to a record store in Hattiesburg, MS to do some horse trading :roll: Felix has an AWESOME album collection, some of them quite old :shock:

Since I'll be working Tuesday night, we are going to go ahead and celebrate V-Day, TONIGHT [smilie=icon_heart.gif] We are having dinner out and desert at home ;-) I've got my "gear" all gathered up; Felix just left to go shopping [smilie=icon_eh2.gif]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:55 am 
POWER POSTER

cphil wrote:
Not really on the warpath this morning. I have calmed down but she is still going to get her butt in there and do some serious work. NO EXCUSES!

l'm glad you've gotten a grip, Philster [smilie=icon_3nodding.gif] But, you stick to your guns :smile: If BN wants that re-do, she needs to take some responsibility and do the prep-work [smilie=icon_eh2.gif]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:47 am 
POWER POSTER

EastBayBabe wrote:
Good Morning my friends. Thanks for b'fast, Peg. Wow, it's been busy around here this morning.

I woke up, looked at the thermometer on the lanai, and jumped back in the feathers! Brrr. 30 with a 19 feel real temp! :shock: The paper is always late on Sunday, so that totally screws up my day.

So Philly is still on the warpath, huh? Our boys always kept messy rooms .... and always kept their door closed. As long as they were keeping their grades up in school, I didn't harrass them too much.

Well, gotta get busy ... have a good day, see ya later.

Oh, Peg, by the way, you were going to post some pics of your new home.

Working on it girl; gonna try to get some pics up first :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:03 pm 
POWER POSTER

Pictures --http://s645.photobucket.com/albums/uu171/peggyleeal/House%202012/

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:19 pm 
POWER POSTER

Very, very nice, Peggy. I love your pub table and your kitchen is great! You're going to have many happy years in your new abode!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:27 pm 
POWER POSTER

EastBayBabe wrote:
Very, very nice, Peggy. I love your pub table and your kitchen is great! You're going to have many happy years in your new abode!

Thanks girl,,,that pub table and me wrestled quite a bit yesterday, but I won the battle and the war :lol: :lol: Just wish the kitchen came with a chef ;-) ;-) I sooooooooooooo desperately want new furniture but that will have to go on the wish list,,,,eventually :grin: I'm making some progress on the pics,,,between chatting and watching hockey :lol: :cool:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:29 pm 
Diva

Nice, Peggy. Smooth sailing from here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:37 pm 
POWER POSTER

Very nice Peg!! Yep, smooth sailing...

The house is nearly clean. (well, except for that one room).... I'm having some garlic & herb cheese on crackers. Yum!!

I need to get in my sewing room and start documenting the mountains of stuff that is going to Goodwill that's coming out of that scary room before it completely takes over my space. I need another day off.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:56 pm 
POWER POSTER

hahaha, Cat,,,I actually made some headway on "the room" and managed to make it managable ,,,,just need a desk now,,but again, that's on the bottom of the list :grin:

http://s645.photobucket.com/albums/uu171/peggyleeal/

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:46 pm 
Diva

Have y'all seen this? A helicopter pilot (tourist flights) took this over Panama City FL. Super cool. :cool: :cool: :cool:

http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20 ... ise-condos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:58 pm 
POWER POSTER

Making my Valentine's sugar cookies .... they puffed up like balloons and don't look much like hearts anymore. Rog said I should be bringing them to cardiac rehab .... they look like enlarged hearts. Isn't he just a kick? :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:17 pm 

Scott finally got up & now watching tv with his eyes closed..... Not sure if he's sick or just completely worn out. He's been working 6 days a week for quite a long time now & going in at 6am isn't his thing at all. Poor thing & then he has me, griping about not helping out around here. I know I am wrong, but it seems like I am a single parent of 2 lately. His workload is just too much & the more he does the more they expect. Imagine that.

Just got off the phone with mom. I'm thinking YLT spoke too early yesterday. It's snowing like crazy at Ft. Hood. I hope it stays away from here, I've got to go to work & if they cancel school, I'm screwed. It doesn't take much for them to cancel school around here & the way ppl drive I understand.

Think I've figured out the hair issue. Not sure if I'll end up cutting it after all. Found some new products to use which works out great & a new iron which I really like. Fast & easy. Samuel thinks it looks great, Scott didn't know what to think. I never fix my hair anymore. Maybe I won't wear a ponytail everyday now.

Kimberly

Page 2 of 3 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next